Go do it kiddo...
Feel free to us:

Just getting started

Posted by: In: Uncategorized 08 Apr 2013 Comments: 6

Hi everyone!

So, I’ve just launched this site, and I have started to upload the videos to Vimeo, without making a fuzz about it. Already there’s been quite a few likes, plays and so on, so i’m really happy about that. Please have a bit of patience with me, as I am getting all of this together while working full time as a vfx freelancer. The plan is to have at least two complete collections out by the end of april, and then just keep adding stuff as i come up with something I figure could make a great video tutorial! Please do not hesitate to let me know if there is something specific you would like to see or if you have any other comments. I’m really looking forward to having this stuff up and running… till then, bear with me!

Peter

Comments: 6

1. Posted by rassul 15 May 2013 at 8:50 am Reply

nice that something is now available for vray and maya.
    would it be possible for you to offer architectural visualization-tutorial?

so interior and exteriore renderings tutorials?
    comparable to:

2. Posted by rassul 15 May 2013 at 9:05 am Reply

oh yes, would be great to see also a similar landscape visualization tutorial with vray for maya.

3. Posted by peterhartwig 15 May 2013 at 12:20 pm Reply

Hey

I have been thinking of something like that, but to be honest, it’s not what i do best, so i’m a bit weary of doing that :)

4. Posted by rassul 16 May 2013 at 10:14 am Reply

just go over your own limits. ;)

5. Posted by rassul 23 May 2013 at 2:22 pm Reply

sorry for another comment,

it would be great if you could make an exterior lightening tutorial.
    What i noticed is that it is very difficult to maintain the quality of the materials
    and textures upright (in the sense of linear workflow), when working with vray-dome and sun light.
    although i have made ​​a tutorial, but when i applying the textures,
    than i think that i have not understood something.

so please help! ;)

6. Posted by Jean 22 Jun 2013 at 12:13 pm Reply

Nice work Peter, very promising!

Leave a Comment!